Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HOME OF THE POLICE BOYS JUNIOR FOOTBALL CLUB

2 posters

IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES Empty IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES

Post  Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:13 pm

Hello all, and welcome to Season 2012
    Everyone has been training very hard, and from watching from the side lines over the last 6 weeks, the boys skills are improving at each session!
    The numbers at training has been amazing, and we should see a successful year ahead.
    Over the next few weeks there are some very important dates you need to know.

Sunday, April 15th, Jumper Presentation from 4pm
    Sunday, April 22nd, Lightning Premiership
    Wednesday, April 25th, ANZAC Day and Rd1 V South Side, at the Traralgon Rec reserve

This year see us playing on ANZAC day for the first time. Over the last 4 years this day has seen City Juniors and South Side play some great games. Unfortunately City Juniors will not be fielding an U12 or U16 team for season 2012, and have therefore withdrawn from the day.
    The League has asked our club to now play on ANZAC Day!
    The details of game times and canteen duty will be made available over the coming week. Keep an eye out at training and also on your email, as I will be posting this information as soon as I know.
    If you are unavailable to play on ANZAC Day, please let your coach know.

If anyone has any concerns or questions please feel free to contact me

Regards
    Jason Chambers
    Secretary
    Secretary

IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES Empty Canteen

Post  Secretary Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:17 am

Canteen rosters will be coming out shortly!
    I will place every family on the roster twice during the season, if you are unable to fill your allocated time slot, its YOUR responsibility to get some one to cover it!!
    Regards
    Jason

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:03 am